SVtemplates: The best collection of extensions and templates for Joomla - most popular open source CMS
After the payment is cleared, you will receive a link to download the file on your e-mail!
Quality images have always attracted the users of your site. But what's the use of them if they are not customizable for the device on which it is displayed.
Make your images responsive in a few steps:
1. Go to : Content=>Article Manager=> Add new article
2. Click Insert/Edit Image
3. Insert Image URL and Image Description
4. Click tab Appearance
5. Uncheck - Constrain Proportions
6. Change Dimensions values For example: width - 100% / height - auto. Note: The value of width and height can be in px or % / 100% x 250px/
7. Click Insert
Not responsive image
This works with TinyMCE and JCE editors for all browsers.
Responsive layout: Yes.Autoplay options : Enabled / DisableThumbnails position: Left, Right, Bottom:Mobile device: Full support:Slider transition: Vertical or Horizontal:The module are absolutely free to download - no registration, no sign up, no-scam, no email:Module it's compatible with Joomla 4.0, Joomla 3.0 and Joomla 2.5:
Responsive layout:Left and Right sticky banners:Option to change banner size:Option to change the distance from top to bottom scrolling to make the banners visible:Enable / Disable on user control to close banners:Module is compatible with Jomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x and Joomla 4.0:
Free Joomla 2.5, 3.0, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10 template / Live Demo
- The template is compatible with php 5.6 and 7.3. Full support for mobile devices:
- 101 module positions. Left and right sidebars with option to change width - fixed /px/ or fluid /%/.
- This template comes with: Body background slider, Slider images, Sticky to bottom container.